The curators have done their best on behalf of your PSA to collect resources that can form a valuable part of your development to become a better speaker or grow your speaking business. Each contributor has used their knowledge and expertise to prepare videos and other resources especially for PSA Associate Members, Members and Fellows.
The Speakers’ Hub is for the use of PSA UK&I members only. When you access the Hub, we use your login details to confirm that you are a current, fully-paid up member of the PSA UK&I. We do this by cross-checking your details against information held on the PSA’s membership database. This is an automated process – if your access is denied, and you believe that you are a fully paid-up member, please contact the PSA office so that the matter can be resolved by a human 🙂.
Our use of your personal data in the administration of the Speakers Hub is in line with the PSA’s Data Privacy Notice.
By using the Hub, you agree and confirm that:
- Neither the PSA, the Hub’s curators, nor any individual contributor guarantees any results.
- Neither the PSA, the Hub’s curators nor any individual contributor is liable for any money you or your business fail to earn or losses you incur by following or failing to act on any of the information contained in the Hub’s resources.
- The Hub’s resources are not crafted specifically for your situation. You should seek specialist advice if you have a particular issue.
- You will not share your login details.
- You will not copy or share any of the expertise and intellectual property contained in the Hub’s resources without the prior written permission of the Hub’s curators and the relevant contributor.
- Although you may download material for your own personal use for developing your speaking skills and speaking business, you do not have the right to copy and distribute any material to anyone, whether inside or outside the PSA.